In order to process Vietnam visa for foreigners, you can apply visa on arrival or visa on code.
We suggest you should apply for visa on arrival because its procedure is simple, no fail and additional fee.
Website vietnamvisaonline.net will guide you procedure to apply for visa on arrival:
Step 1 - Fill in the Visa Form
Fill in the Vietnam Visa Application Form - only takes a couple of minutes.
Step 2 - Confirm and Pay
Confirm the information for processing your visa and pay the service fee.
Step 3 - Get your Approval Letter
After 1 to 2 working days, we will send to you Visa Approval Letter and pick up your visa at the
Vietnam international airports.
You will be provided:
1. Your pre - approval letter in GPEG.
2. Visa on arrival form which should be filled in advanced to save time at Vietnam airport in PDF.
Our guidance in PDF.
Check your Approval Letter again for all correct information. Without no mistakes, please print Approval Letter and then get on board, submit at check-in desk to get stamp visa.
Step 4 - Get your Stamped
Bring Visa Approval Letter, passport, 2 photos, exit and entry form, and stamping fee to get your visa stamped at the Vietnam international airports.
Please note these information:
1. Prepare 02 latest passport-sized photos (in color, 4*6cm size, with a face straight forward)
2. Show this printed approval to the Airlines when you get on board.
3. Check your passport again to make sure your passport is valid at least six months as well as all the information in the visa approval letter is correct.
4. Beside the paid service fee, on checking in Vietnam airport, you are required to pay stamping fee (to get your stamp on your passport) directly to the Vietnam Immigration
Officials there (USD 25/person for single entry, and USD 50/person for multiple entry visa).
Source: Viet Travel Service