Things to do in Saigon
Here are Footprint’s suggestions for things to do in Saigon. How many can you check off?
1. Visit the War Remnants Museum.
2. Go to Reunification Palace by cyclo.
3. Shop till you drop at Ben Thanh market.
4. Visit the China town market (“Cho Lon”).
5. Visit the post office and the Notre Dame Cathedral.
6. Half a day trip to Cu Chi tunnel (for those with a fear of small confined spaces might have a problem though the tunnels).
7. Have a drink on the top floor of the Rex Hotel (Nguyen Hue Boulevard).
8. Try a Saigon Beer, and some local Vietnamese food at the lively evening food market beside Ben Thanh Market.
10. Dance the night away at one of the many Saigon night clubs.
|See also other tips|
+ Customization & Flexibility
+ Off the beaten track
+ Footprint Teamwork
+ True Value in "Responsible" Travel
+ Money back guarantee!
Like us on Facebook