Things to do in Hanoi
1. Ho Chi Minh complex; including: the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Museum, and the President’s Palace (See this story for more).
2. Shopping and bargaining in Hanoi’s infamous Old Quarter.
3. Temple of Literature.
4. Hoan Kiem Lake in the early morning and evening.
5. Museum of Ethnology and / or the Vietnam's Women's Museum.
6. Water Puppet Show (See this story for more).
7. Try one the street-side, local beer called bia hơi.
8. Have phở (noodle soup) for at least one of your breakfasts.
9. Cyclo ride through the French Quarter.
10 Visit the late night flower market (See this story for more).
|See also other tips|
+ Customization & Flexibility
+ Off the beaten track
+ Footprint Teamwork
+ True Value in "Responsible" Travel
+ Money back guarantee!
Like us on Facebook