Process of planning / booking a tour?
Footprint is an expert in custom-made tours, we listen to your needs and travel wishes, then plan a tour to perfectly suit you. A normal plan for a trip would go through the steps below:
1. Take a look at some information about Vietnam, our tours and services offered.
2. Identify your travel needs and travel wishes and then send them to Footprint via email. Go to the Trip Planner to make this step easy.
3. One of our travel consultants will take care of you. It will take about a day to process. Then we will send you an email with a draft travel itinerary developed from your ideas.
4. We wait for your approval and / or revisions. Any changes that might need to be worked on will be done between you and your Footprint travel consultant. You will email back and forth until your trip is absolutely perfect.
5. Next is booking. We would need all the information related for your travel in Vietnam: full name, nationality, sex, age, passport & visa numbers, arrival & departures dates, etc.
6. By submitting your booking with us, you have agreed to our terms and conditions. This is like a contract signed between the you (the clients) and Footprint (the company).
7. A Footprint travel consultant will then check the services and confirm with you the availability, (please think of the alternatives if one or more of your tour services are fully booked). However, this happens very rarely.
8. Payment and reconfirmation of the booking with you by us.
9. Last, tour services on operation by us. Now you will need to relax and we take care of the rest!
Tip: It is the best that you plan your own trip with us 3 to 4 months beforehand so that you will not have to deal with unavailability.